Saturday, August 1, 2009

Nilai.......

I want to write about Nilai campus. When I arrived at Nilai campus for registered and took my room key. After I took my room key, I went to my room at blok D. I entered the room D-G-3. I actually very surprised because in 1 room, it has 20 double decker for 20 people and it has 2 toilets with 3 shower and study room with tables and chairs. So it is true that what my friends said before that we will move to Nilai and lived in dorm. My first day at Nilai, my dorm was very full of many people because many parents sent their children there and wanted to take a looked at our new campus. My batch was the first batch to live there. At D-G-3, I got new friends and their name is Ain, Hanim, Sheera, Ann, Syifa’, Zu, Ika, Yan, Chacha, Nurah, Ros, Sarah Syafiqah, Faizah, and Nana. For me, between us has our own bad memories and good memories. I don’t want to write about bad things. What passed is passed. About good things in D-G-3 was we did surprise birthday party to our dorm mates. Other things that we did together were had dinner together at cafe Makcik and we with Sheera celebrated Mas Aldy’s birthday. Mas Aldy was one of the workers at cafe Makcik. After we have been dorm mates for one semester, so we decided to write a letter to asked permission so that we can stayed together. After that we got 1 room at block E with the same dorm mates and new friends like rai, wani and others. After 1 semester, I found that Nilai campus is best. So, what people say is true. “Don’t judge something by its cover”. After I finished my matriculation program, I entered UIA, Gombak campus. At first I felt lonely because here 1 room with 4 people. Here we have our own compartment. But now I can accept this situation because different place different environment and situation. Here I entered in semester 2 08/09. Now, my friends are Zera, Zahidah, Jannah, Saynae, Ira, Miza and Mira. They are very kind and helpful. Next, I will continue with activities that I have done here with my friends and club that I have joined in UIA, Gombak.

No comments:

Post a Comment