Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Life

My name is Sarah. When I was 6 years old, like other children, I went to a kindergarten school named Tadika Aulad Centre situated at Bandar Baru Bangi. The kindergarten was not far from my house. My mom told me that when I was at my first day at kindergarten, I cried because I refused to go to the kindergaten. My mom felt very worried to leave me at the kindergarten. That time I questioned why I must attend kindergaten. After a while, I made friends and with friendly teachers I enjoyed being at my kindergaten.

When I was 7 years old, from standard one, I went to school with my sister. Both of us had our own bicycles. One day whilst ridding with my sister I suddenly knocked against two other cyclists. I was so embarrased. My sister was quick to apologize to them. My sister said that she felt ashamed because I didn't say anything despite my carelessness. I must have been too panic to even utter a word then. My sister is a sister in need and indeed.

When I was in standard one until standard six, I went to two schools in a day. In the morning until afternoon, I went to “Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Jalan 3” and in the evening, I went to “Sekolah Agama Tahfiz Abim”. During that time, I felt very tired and sometimes I asked myself why my parents sent me to the two schools. As I matured in life, I realized that those were for my own good.

From form one to Form five, I also went to a school near our house. After Form five, with my SPM results, I got an offer from CFS and I accepted it. When my first day in CFS, I was so happy as I had been yearning to live there as I had never been to a boarding school and stayed away from my family. Though I felt scared that day, it was different eventually when I met new friends in CFS as they were very nice, kind and helpful person. When I was in PJ, I stayed in a room with 8 people in it. Even though with 8 people, I felt very happy to live there with beautiful friends like Fardila, Arina, Nurin, Rokiah, Ema, Atirah and Shahirah to name a few. They were very nice, kind and helpful person. The thing that I shall never forget about them was our friendship where we motivated each other and really helped each other in studying and during exam period. After one semester in PJ, Arts student had to move to Nilai and I was one of them. When I first heard about Nilai, I felt very happy because it only takes 15 minutes from my house to reach Nilai. Yet at the same time, I felt very sad because Nilai is not like PJ or Kuala Lumpur with shopping complex like KLCC, Mid Valley and others where it is only a distance away for us to visit and release our tension over the weekends..............Well, that virtually was not a problem as I still get to go to those places with my family who loves to go outting over the weekends.

That's all for the moment. After this I will write about Nilai campus. :) Take care and may ALLAH BLESS US ALL ALWAYS. SALAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment